As for myself, I could not do the one thing I wanted most -- be with you.
So what would I do?
I would spend a few hours with my family then walk out into the night as far as I could go
follow the hard familiar road
I would listen to a few songs from my favourite genres
rock, r&b, odissi, kuchipudi
I would listen to the world around me
there would be all sorts of silences depending on where I went
I would cry
softly maybe with a few tears too
I would pray
that each of us really do have souls
I would try to remember all the good times I had with everyone in my life.
you, my friends, my parents, my brother
At dawn I would turn around and start walking home
Hopefully I would make it back
And spend the last few hours alive with my family again:
We'd have time to watch at least two good movies
while enjoying a nice home-made pizza and some cooled tap-water in our favourite glasses/cups...
Could you tell me what you would do?
1 comments (+add yours?)
This was beautiful Leshanta.
>> This is always something frequently asked!
Deep stuff though babe! Made me go 'Hmmmm!'
I think i'd just spend it with friends and family. On a beach. :)
Post a Comment